Unemployed Status or Employer Change

Unemployed Status or Employer Change
If you find yourself without employment for any reason (quit, fired, laid off, etc.), your grade may suffer if you do not secure another job in a timely fashion.  You are, after all, receiving credit for WORK EXPERIENCE. Should you find yourself unemployed, notify Mrs. Waniger immediately so you can work out a plan together to move forward. Each case will be handled individually, based on circumstances. 
If a student changes employers during the course of the semester, they should contact Mrs. Waniger immediately and submit a Change of Employment Form on google classroom.

W.E. Beaver
(Pictured above: Cameron Beaver, Walmart)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Manitowoc Public School District