A necessary ingredient in student success!
The recipe for educational success in the Manitowoc Public School District includes a dynamic learning environment, individual attention, supportive families, and devoted staff.
Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated. Due to the strengths of our district, we attract the strongest candidates for open positions.
- 30 National Board Certified teachers in the district.
- Each new teacher is teamed with a mentor teacher who provides information, support, and guidance during the teacher’s first year in the district.
- An innovative teacher contract offers financial incentives for teachers to pursue additional learning.
- The in-house MPSD Academy makes continuing education relevant and convenient for district teachers. MPSD-sponsored courses:
- Earn university credit through Silver Lake College
- Earn DPI-approved credits for license renewal
- Count toward salary advancement
Administrators have a wealth of experience, strong preparation and effective leadership qualities.
Staff members are dedicated to the care of our children and facilities.