Click here for a list of usernames and passwords for databases that may require them. You will need your school Google account login to access this document.
Contains college-level encyclopedia articles, pictures, videos, and current news on different scientific topics, as well as biographies of famous and noteworthy scientists. There is also some mathematics information.
- Contains a large variety of databases, including the Encyclopedia Britannica, newspaper archives, and online journal articles.
- PsychArticles-Contains full-text, peer-reviewed psychology articles.
- Science Reference Center-Holds more specific full-text encyclopedias, reference books, and journals for all scientific areas.
- Teaching Books-Provides access to teaching materials, including short movies, audio book readings, book discussion guides, interviews with authors, and more.
Holds information on cultures around the world. This includes basic statistics as well as lifestyles and societal information.
Covering the Leading Issues most studied and debated by students.
Has informative videos and video clips for all subjects.
- Global Issues in Context- offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events.
- Lit Finder-contains over 150,000 full-text poems and 800,000+ poetry citations, as well as short stories, speeches, and plays.
- U.S. History in Context-contains contextual information on hundreds of the most significant people, events and topics in U.S. History.
- Virtual Reference Library-a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- World History in Context-contains contextual information on hundreds of the most significant people, events and topics in World History.
Contains music from all over the world and all genres, including classical, jazz, popular, and gospel.
A step-by-step guide to creating bibliographies in any format (Chicago, MLA, or APA).
Contains contextualinformation and opinions on hundreds of today's hottest social issues.
Comprehensive online dictionary.
Includes biographies of artists and images of their art, as well as timelines and background information about the culture and era in which the included pieces were made.
Includes biographies of musicians and examples of their work, as well as timelines and background information about the various styles of music. There is also an encyclopedia of popular music.
Includes online dictionaries and thesauri, quotations, maps, images, timelines, an encyclopedia, and more.
Contains more than 1,300 essays, leading political magazines, newspapers, radio & TV news transcripts, primary source documents and reference books on controversial topics.
A highly academic database with over 87,000 full text books, 732 academic journals, 266 magazines,46 newspapers, and 435 peer reviewed periodicals. Allows you to save your research and return to it later.
Holds articles on every aspect of health, including disabilities, diseases, drugs, fitness, and emotions.
A resource that has encyclopedia articles, biographies, current news, and primary sources throughout history, as well as a dictionary and an atlas.